NEABPD’s Winter Call-In Series, “Perspectives to Understanding Borderline Personality Disorder,” is free and available to anyone interested in learning more about the psychiatric disorder. The calls are held on Sunday nights from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST.
The series kicked off on January 8, and will continue until March 11. Here is the remaining schedule for the call-in series:
- January 15 – Michele Galietta, Ph.D.: Aggression and Borderline Personality Disorder
- January 22 – Alec Miller, Psy.D.: Borderline Personality Disorder and Adolescents
- January 29 – Shari Manning, Ph.D.: Loving Someone with Borderline Personality Disorder
- February 5 – Charlie Swenson, MD: Dialectical Behavior Therapy Part Two
- February 12 – Frank Yeomans, MD, Ph.D.: Narcissism and Borderline Personality Disorder
- February 19 – Eunice Chen, Ph.D.: Eating Disorders and Personality Disorders
- February 26 – Lois Choi Kane, MD: Mentalization with Families
- March 4 – Andrew Chanen, MD: Early Detection and Treatment of Borderline Personality Disorder
- March 11 – Kelly Koerner, Ph.D.: Dialectical Strategies, Balancing Acceptance and Change
For more information and to register, visit the NEABPD’s website.
Check out the Fall 2012 series here.